Gōruden Hotoke Gusoku
- Item #: DA650
- Manufacturer: Iron Mountain Armory
- Manufacturer's Product Number: DA650
The Gōruden Hotoke Gusoku (Golden Buddha Belly Samurai Armor) is a suit handcrafted for a Daimyo or the emperor himself. The hotoke dou was popular through the Momoyama and Edo period (16th ~ 19th Century) and is handcrafted from 2, hand rounded iron plates (front and back), giving the chest the shape of the "Buddha Belly". The Gōruden Hotoke Gusoku features copper trimmed plating and 2 genuine pony tails, used for the hair.
As with all of our Daimyo series samurai armor, the Gōruden Hotoke yoroi is made by the highest skilled craftsmen of the Iron Mountain Armory.
Color Options: Click Here to view paint options
- Displayed: 2' x 2' x 5.5' @ 58 lbs
- Shipping: 20" x 22" x 24" @ 64 lbs
- Fully Functionable: Battle Ready
- Traditionally Handcrafted : 45 ~ 60 Days
- Customizable: Size & Color + 7 Days