- Item #: KGTU-01
- Manufacturer: Iron Mountain Armory
- Manufacturer's Product Number: KGTU-01
This style of kegutsu (Yoroi boots or samurai shoes) were popular among the high ranking samurai class and where often worn during ceremonies. Each of our kegutsu are individually sized and handcrafted by our artisans at the Iron Mountain Armory at the time of your order. Our kegutsu are made for display but can be worn (ankle opening is very restrictive). If you want to wear your kegutsu please know that they are very tight fiting and are best suited for ceremonial or light use; we do not guarantee they will fit your foot. Please allow at least 2 to 3 weeks for crafting and delivery; specify in your order if you need them sooner.
- Traditionally Handcrafted : Silk, Cotton & Horse Hair
- Highest Quality: Crafted by Artisans
- Customizable: Size and Colors