Kiritsuke Iyozane Samurai Yoroi
- Item #: H04
- Manufacturer: Iron Mountain Armory
- Manufacturer's Product Number: H04
Kiritsuke Iyozane yoroi was more common among more wealthier and higher ranking samurai. Although it resembles lamellar and scale armour the kiritsuke iyozane dô was handcrafted with long lames (strips or rows) of iron lashed together and riveted together. This style of armor was more timely and costly to produce but offered an equal level of protection with better flexability than the more common Okegawa ni-mai dô. Although it was an earlier style of samurai armor it was so effective it was used throughout the Sengoku (Warring States) period and into the Edo period.
Authentically handcrafted by the skilled craftsmen of the Iron Mountain Armory, this is yet another true work of iron art. Yoroi Bitsu (Display / Storage box) and stand included. Available in 3 different quality level sereis: Kachi, Gashira, Taisho.
- Displayed: 2' x 2' x 5.5' @ 58 lbs
- Shipping: 20" x 22" x 24" @ 65 lbs
- Fully Functionable: Combat Ready
- Traditionally Handcrafted : Authentic Materials
- Customizable: Size & Color + 7 Days