Kyoroku Samurai Yoroi
- Item #: H03
- Manufacturer: Iron Mountain Armory
- Manufacturer's Product Number: H03
Our Kyoroku yoroi is traditionally handcrafted and a new addition to our Hatamoto (highest ranking samurai) samurai armor series. Painted black with gold accent and overlaid with a gold silk brocade this yoroi is stunning both on the battlefield and in ceremony; as it merges beauty with an instrument of war. This style of Kyoroku yoroi where more popular amongst the higher ranking samurai from the Sengoku-Jidai period through the Meiji period.
Details: The armor is wearable and comes standard sized for a man with a 106cm chest (+/- 3cm), standing at 5' 8" tall (+/- 3”) and is fully functional. Available in two different quality levels: Gashira and Taisho. Both classes include a free customary black lacquered box (Yoroi Bitsu) which, along with an included wooden frame, provides the support for the display and instructions.
- Armor Weight: 33 lbs
- Displayed: 2' x 2' x 5' @ 53 lbs
- Shipping: 20" x 22" x 24" @ 60 lbs
- Standard Chest Size fits: 104 ~ 109 cm
- Fully Functionable: Battle Ready
- Traditionally Handcrafted :
- Customizable: Size & Color + 7 Days