Odoshi Samurai Gusoku
- Item #: DA301
- Manufacturer: Iron Mountain Armory
- Manufacturer's Product Number: DA301
This beautiful Odoshi (laced) Samurai Gusoku (suit of armor) was worn by high-ranking samurai during the Muromachi period (14-16th century). The Do (breastplate) is made from 14 individual hand cut and smoothed iron armored plates and hand laced together with cotton; taking over 50 hours. The colored lacing gives the armor a beautiful vibrant; appearance. As with all of our Damyio series samurai armor, the Odoshi Samurai Gusoku is handmade by the highly skilled craftsmen of Iron Mountain Armory.
Free customary black lacquered box which, along with an included wooden frame, provides the support for the display and instructions. Available in 2 different quality level: Gashira, Taisho.
Color Options: Click Here to view paint options
Details: The armor is wearable and comes standard sized for a man with a 106cm chest (+/- 3cm), standing at 5' 8" tall (+/- 3”) and is fully functional. Available in two different quality levels: Gashira and Taisho. Both classes include a free customary black lacquered box (Yoroi Bitsu) which, along with an included wooden frame, provides the support for the display and instructions.
- Armor Weight: 33 lbs
- Displayed: 2' x 2' x 5' @ 53 lbs
- Shipping: 20" x 22" x 24" @ 60 lbs
- Standard Chest Size fits: 104 ~ 109 cm
- Fully Functionable: Combat Ready
- Traditionally Handcrafted : Authentic Materials
- Customizable: Size & Color + 7 Days