Odoshi Samurai Scaled Gusoku
- Item #: DA401
- Manufacturer: Iron Mountain Armory
- Manufacturer's Product Number: DA301
This beautiful Odoshi (laced) Samurai Scaled Gusoku (suit of armor) was worn by high-ranking samurai during the Muromachi period (14-16th century). The Do (breastplate)is made from 14 individual cimpled scaled plates of iron, each handwoven together with cotton lacing; taking over 80 hours. The colored lacing gives the armor a beautiful vibrant; appearance. As with all of our Damyio series samurai armor, the Odoshi Samurai Scaled Gusoku is handmade by the highly skilled craftsmen of Iron Mountain Armory.
Free customary black lacquered box which, along with an included wooden frame, provides the support for the display and instructions. Available in 2 different quality level sereis: Gashira, Taisho.
Color Options: Click Here to view paint options
- Displayed: 2' x 2' x 5.5' @ 56 lbs
- Shipping: 20" x 22" x 24" @ 59 lbs
- Fully Functionable: Battle Ready
- Traditionally Handcrafted : 30 ~ 45 Days