- Item #: waraji
- Manufacturer: Iron Mountain Armory
- Manufacturer's Product Number: Wajari-B
Waraji are sandals made from straw rope that in the past were the standard footwear of the common people in Japan. Traditionally, the Japanese samurai would wear the waraji with their toes protruding slightly over the front edge. This would help them keep their traction while running, scaling walls and fighting. However, there are no set rules or guidelines on wearing waraji. Be sure to soak your waraji in water for about 10 minutes, whenever they start to dry.
- Fully Functionable: Can be worn
- Full Sized: Men's shoe size: 9 1/2 to 10 1/2
- Traditionally Handcrafted : Made by hand